Congratulations to our Level I (grades 4-6) winner:
- Aaron Concepcion for his letter to Jonah Winter about Roberto Clemente: Pride of the Pittsburgh Pirates
Congratulations to our Level II (grades 7-8) winner:
- Ireland McDyre for her letter to Kameron Hurley about The Geek Feminist Revolution.
Congratulations to our Level III (grades 9-12) winner:
- Amaya Dressler for her letter to Marya Hornbacher about Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia.
Congratulations to our Level III honor of high distinction:
- Jaden Jones for her letter to Maya Angelou about I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings.
Thanks to our Letters About Literature contest judges:
- Alia C. Gant, Diversity Resident Librarian, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA.
- Linda Oatman High, Author of Books for Children and Teens/Journalist/Playwright, Narvon, PA.
- Dr. Theresa M. Hoover, Assistant Professor of Education, Wilson College, Chambersburg, PA.
- Pat Hughes, Author of Books for Children and Young Adults, Narberth, PA.
- Erica King, Curriculum Specialist, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, Pennsylvania.
For more information about the Letters About Literature contest in Pennsylvania, please contact Nicole Miyashiro, editor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The annual nationwide Letters About Literature Contest is sponsored by the Center for the Book in the Library of Congress.
For participation guidelines, visit Letters About Literature at the Library of Congress.